PDA

Voir la version complète : C4D Vehicles (En Anglais)

Adey
26/07/2009, 02h17
Hi everyone.

Sorry to be so cheeky, and please forgive the long post, but we're all a little giddy here...

Hot on the heels of our "Death and Burial" Collection, our team have been looking very carefully at "Car and Vehicle" models. They soon realised that, whilst there are a vast number of vehicle models available to buy on the internet, there are very few accurate, detailed and, more importantly, controllable models built specifically for Cinema 4D.

We are now working on a number of vehicle collections, including Supercars, Family Cars, Cabriolets, Public Transport, Bikes, Formula One and Emergency Vehicles (among others) - all of which have a very high level of detail and an incredible level of xpresso control. The final versions will also be released in "V-Ray" versions.

As a prelude to release, however, we are currently offering a ten model sampler collection, with each model priced at an introductory rate of just $85 each (or $772 for the complete collection - a $128 saving). Of course, there are many, many cheaper "triangulated" or "converted" models on the web, but none of these are built in C4D or are hypernurbs based, and none offer our astounding level of xpresso control we are providing. These models offer excellent value for money for those who need to position the models accurately, to animate them or who just generally require the best possible rendered result.

The pre-release "Vehicle Sampler" collection includes:

Modern Passenger Train (from the upcoming "Public Transport" Collection).
Includes: xpresso carriage bend for all carriages, amazingly realistic xpresso door opening which "pops" the doors open and then slides them sideways, xpresso internal lighting system and xpresso headlights. Also includes three sections of track and a pre-built platform.

Mountain Bike (from the upcoming "Bikes" Collection).
Includes: xpresso wheel roll (works with align to spline), auto chain and pedal roll, freewheel mode (stops pedals turning), xpresso steering (moves all cables), xpresso suspension (moves all cables), xpresso brakes (moves brakes and brake levers) and a complex xpresso colour change system.
See an animation of this model in action at http://www.youtube.com/c4dcreations.

Sports Motorbike (from the upcoming "Bikes" Collection).
Includes: xpresso wheel roll (works with align to spline), auto chain rotate, xpresso steering, xpresso suspension and a complex xpresso colour change system.

Peugeot 206CC (from the upcoming "Cabriolet" Collection).
Includes: xpresso wheel roll (works with align to spline), xpresso steering (inc. steering wheel), xpresso doors and windows, xpresso number plate and an awesome xpresso setup which opens the boot (trunk) and realistically folds the roof away.

Ferrari F430 (from the upcoming "Supercars" Collection).
Includes: xpresso wheel roll (works with align to spline), xpresso steering (inc. steering wheel), xpresso doors and windows, xpresso engine bay and xpresso number plate.
See an animation of this model in action at http://www.youtube.com/c4dcreations.

Mclaren Mp4-24 F1 (from the upcoming "Formula One" Collection).
Includes: xpresso wheel roll (works with align to spline), xpresso steering (inc. steering wheel/driver's arms) and includes a head target for positioning the driver's head.

Mercedes A-Class (from the upcoming "Family Cars" Collection).
Includes: xpresso wheel roll (works with align to spline), xpresso steering (inc. steering wheel), xpresso doors and windows (x4), xpresso boot (trunk) and xpresso number plate.

Mini Cooper and Cabrio (from the upcoming "Sports/Cabriolet" Collection).
Two for the price of one! Includes: xpresso wheel roll (works with align to spline), xpresso steering (inc. steering wheel), xpresso doors and windows, and xpresso number plate.

Shelby Cobra 427 (from the upcoming "Classic Cars" Collection).
Includes: xpresso wheel roll (works with align to spline), xpresso steering (inc. steering wheel), xpresso bonnet (hood) and boot (trunk) and xpresso number plate.

Smart Roadster (from the upcoming "Sports/Cabriolet" Collection).
Includes: xpresso wheel roll (works with align to spline), xpresso steering (inc. steering wheel), xpresso boot (trunk), xpresso number plate and a tick box for switching the roof on and off.

To view the models, simply go to:
http://www.c4dcreations.com/individual_model.php?model=390&collection=38&str=vehicle%20sampler
(http://www.c4dcreations.com/individual_model.php?model=390&collection=38&str=vehicle%20sampler)
Also, if there are any specific vehicle models or collections you would like to see (or like to see first), just email us at enquiries@c4dcreations.com and let us know. We take your views very seriously.

Thanks for reading everyone, and thanks again for your continued support.

All the very best,

Adey
and the C4D Creations Team.

Fluffy
26/07/2009, 04h49
Very nice collection there, a lot of work went into them.
My only advice would be to do sexier renderings. Give them some GI love! :)

shtl
26/07/2009, 10h34
Just checked your collection few days ago, those vehicles were just what seems to be missing in your collections, hun?
Looks clean and pretty well done, just like the rest of your models.

Keep up :poucehaut:

Adey
26/07/2009, 12h52
Thanks for the comments. Regarding GI - we specifically steer clear of GI in our on-site renders so that people without AR know exactly what they're getting and what they can achieve. Of course, you can always GI them yourself, but we also have V-ray versions coming soon and they WILL have sexier renders. :poucehaut:

Thanks again,

Adey

Fluffy
26/07/2009, 23h23
The whole point is to showcase your models, so I don't see any problems if you show sexy renderings, no matter which software is used to render them. You want to cast them in the best light possible, and honestly, people who look into such high rez models will probably render them out as realistic as possible anyway so you need to be closer to the final output people will want to see from these models.

The viewport displays show the models as they are, but people always fall for the beauty render of a model, most of the time.

That's just a marketing advice, heh, do as you wish ;)

base80
27/07/2009, 02h24
I'm not sure, but I would show a full GI render AND provide the scene to do that render. This makes sense especially if you are going to provide vray textures/models.
You could sell a simple scene file with appropriate lights and GI render-settings so people can reach the exact quality you would show in your demo images.
Oh and by the way I am jealous a s shit about your site it set me back at least a year to produce one of my own. I wanted to do the xpresso'ed models thing too, grrr

Adey
27/07/2009, 10h48
Thanks for the comments guys and definitely food for thought. We're all a little tied up at the minute but when we add the V-Ray we'll see about adding a GI scene also.

What I can say is that you do get the nicely lit scene you see on our site when you buy - I always hate it when you see a sexy render *OK, ours are only mildly sexy) and then you get the model floating in a sea of black nothing! All our models come as lit on the first image of the four on the site.

Base80 - it's your fault!!! Well, kind of. In my early days your site taught me so much about xpresso and I thank you very much for that. Your site is also clean, well designed, very informative and an absolute credit to you. You are one of C4Ds true pioneers and you have the utmost respect and admiration of our entire team.

Cheers again,

Adey