PDA

Voir la version complète : DPIT Nature Spirit 4 Service Update

Designer
11/02/2007, 21h15
Dear DPIT Nature Spirit users,

I am pleased to tell you that there is another service update now available, v3.99.98. All licensed users are adviced to download the update in order to increase stability and functionality of DPIT Nature Spirit V4.

You can download the latest version in the secret download area. The login data has been included in your License email.
There are also new example files, for example showing fire setups for the fluids, which can also be downloaded in the download area.
Furthermore, there is a completely reworked video manual for the Fluids engine available in the download area.

Non-registered users can download all this and the updated demo in the "Download" area on the DPIT Nature Spirit Website at

http://www.dpit2.de

Registered users however will additionally find a bonus scene file in the secret download area.

I want to thank all the users that have sent and posted bug reports to me and into the Bug report forum.
If you also find a bug in DPIT Nature Spirit V4 please use the "Post Bug Report" Command in your DPIT menu.

I have updated the bug tracking list that can be found in the DPIT Nature Spirit forums. There you will also find the official revision history list of DPIT Nature Spirit V4 which also tells you what has changed in the service updates.

Please update your browser cache when visiting the DPIT Nature Spirit website to get the latest pages shown.

Thank you.
Katachi