PDA

Voir la version complète : BONJOUR JE SUIS NOUVEAU

RUNEMASTER
18/05/2005, 06h09
Pardon pour mon le langue. Je parle votre langue seulement un peu mais sil vous me compris ces tres bon. je parle anglais mais je etudie un peu francais chaques jour.

Je suis tres contente ete ici. maintenant je cherche pour un rig pour animaccion.Es possible que un rig Francais existe?
o ce possible que le rig existe ici en le French Cinema?

Merci beaucoup et pardon pour ma langue. :odile:

Basically, I am looking for some kind of rig for animation. a rig setup perhaps.Ill be glad to meet any bilingual French C4d users.Thanks .

Fluffy
18/05/2005, 07h15
Welcome Runemaster,

sure, you can also speak in english if you wish, or practice your french here, no problem :)
Anyway, most of the french kids we have over here don't know how to speak french properly either, so we are used to it :mrgreen:

As for a rig, you can check here : http://www.frenchcinema4d.com/index.php?p=modele_detail&id=234
It is really basic as the model was done during a speed modeling contest, but you should have some ideas here.
I rig my characters using CDIK tools now, so they are quite different to this one.

What are you looking for exactly?

Vincent
18/05/2005, 07h38
... Anyway, most of the french kids we have over here don't know how to speak french properly either... That's Right ! :mrgreen:

You're welcome, RUNEMASTER. :)

RUNEMASTER
18/05/2005, 07h53
Ahh! is this a rig that i can use with my characters/ Im afraid i cannot afford CDIK tools.

Also, do you know of a good riiging tut made by the French maybe in english? Ive got a nice character, but I cannot rig him at this time.it would be a dream if i could rig him complete with finger action.

Thanks again.Merci.

Is CDIK tools working well for you/ is it easy to learn?

v.montel
18/05/2005, 08h18
Hi RUNEMASTER, and welcome on board.

I just wanted to link you on a thread I recently saw on CGTalk, but I just realized that it was actually yours, for the same point! The only place I know and may help you is http://www.pixiemedia.com/ , but at the moment, the tutorials are still in translation process. You should ask Fluffy when this is to be done. See ya! :wink:

RUNEMASTER
18/05/2005, 08h40
Very cool link.I can almost make out what hes saying.Wow if fluffy did a character rigging tut it would be freat.ill check with him like you said,Thanks buddy.

v.montel
18/05/2005, 08h47
Actually, Pixiemedia IS Fluffy's website, and all of the tutorials you may find on it were hand made by him ;), that's why I suggested you could ask him for the release date for the english translated ones.

RUNEMASTER
18/05/2005, 08h54
I tried sending an email, but it wont go.Ill look for Fluffy around here.Thanks again.My mesenger handle is 3dheaven@comcast.net

Always looking for new C4d buddies if interested. :bounce:

Fluffy
18/05/2005, 09h06
Mmm. strange, my email adress is working properly.
Well, I didn't do a rigging tutorial in french, but I did start one in the 3DAttack Ezine March issue if you want to check it out, using MOCCA2.
If you want to get serious with your rigging, then I would strongly advise to pull some bucks out of your pocket for that awesome tool that is CDIK Tools.
It's powerful and simple to put in place.

Overwise, the link I gave you allows for a rig that uses only MOCCA and Posemixer for the finger morphs, so you can rig a full character with the principles I used in the model, as an example. you just have to adapt to your character.

It might be a good idea to check out Maxon's tutorials on the MOCCA2 rigging too, they are quite clear on the subject.

v.montel
18/05/2005, 09h07
Yep, you may find him here in a few hours, cause he lives in Durham, North Carolina, which means that it's 2:47 AM here at the moment, so I guess he'll be back after the night, no?

EDIT : come on, still working... :roll: Happy birthday, by the way! :wink:

RUNEMASTER
18/05/2005, 09h09
Sure, but i dont think his name is Fluffy here at the forum cause i looked through the member names and did not find his. are you in France? Im in New jersey.